Distressed Project Management
When a project becomes distressed it is nearly impossible to make the tough decisions, especially if you are emotionally or financially invested. This distress can be caused by a loss of staff or through financial difficulties.
Whatever the cause, Project Logic offers management expertise to restore subcontractor relationships, assess funding requirements and revitalise construction activities with minimal disruption to progress or client relationships.
Offering a hands-on approach that is backed by more than twenty years construction experience, we can provide clients with the necessary the advice and direction their project needs.
- Detailed assessment of project status
- Cashflow forecast and current status report
- Cost to complete assessment
- Contract negotiations, management and administration
- Client side project management
- Construction management
- Submission of statuary documentation and Occupancy Permit application
- Practical Completion and Occupancy Permit attainment
- Defects and maintenance management